Monday, October 5, 2009

Landscaping for Businesses - My Little Rant

This is the kind of business that I love to see come into our towns.   This company installed an attractive (and full) landscape and then actually took good care of it.  In small towns, the chain stores often do as little as they can get by with.  One of the big box stores here in Harlingen planted one lone hibiscus in a number of their parking lot beds - and they have a landscape department!  My thought is if they can't bother to landscape their store, I can't bother to buy plants from them for my home.   Call me a plant snob, but I'd rather spend my nickels and dimes with a store or restaurant that has an attractive landscape.   Landscaping is an outward sign of a company that cares about its customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment